'72 Tr-6 for Sale

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: '72 Tr-6 for Sale
From: snowdays@ix.netcom.com (John M. Cahill )
Date: Sun, 21 May 1995 12:48:18 -0700
Hi, I hope I'm not breaking any Internet conventions by offering a car
for sale on these pages...I'm new to the Internet,and this mailing
list;  let me know if it's a problem and I'll back off.

I have a really nice Tr-6 that I have to find a new home for since I'm
getting "downsized" in December.  It's one of those cars you always
wanted to find...totally original, no rust body or frame (western car),
well-maintained...low miles!  Since I got it last September I've gone
over it and refurbished the little stuff that goes wrong with time.  It
has new seat diaphragms, carb diapragms, steering constant velocity
joint, striped top...stuff like that.  It retains the original hoses,
has 5 Michelin red-stripes in fine shape, uphostery etc is outstanding
and original. I pulled the springs to replace them and found they were
identical to new in length, and still flawlessly painted...I put them
back on!   The most outstanding part to me as an east-coaster was the
extent of rust-freeness.  The brake vacuum booster is still flawlessly
painted black, even in the engine compartment around the master
cylinders...no rust anywhere!

So I offer it up for sale.  I've had two estimates done, both came in
around $9500.  Please write or call at (302) 456-1374 if you're
interested.  Incidentally this is a two-owner car...owned almost
exclusively by an English woman in Seattle.  Thanks!