Re: title and year of car

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: title and year of car
From: TR4guyinVA@aol.com
Date: Tue, 2 May 1995 11:56:44 -0400
Someone@somewhere wrote:  (Rodney Orr actually)

>>>  I even managed to get the model date changed on my vehicle registration
from 1972 to 1970.  Dealing with cars this old, registration date is
irrelevant to me
and potentially inaccurate when it comes to dating the car.<<<

That is great.  How in the world did you accomplish that?  If everyone could
do that, I'd say that is the way to go.  Unfortunately our DMV here in
Virginia is not quite so flexible.  I can't imagine how hard that would be to
accomplish.

I can see this being even more important now as I think about it, because of
the changes along the model years.  If you had a 69 TR-6 and it was titled as
a 72, well, there'd be some obvious problems.  I guess that's why it is so
important that you know your commission number when ordering parts.

That's all I've got to say.
Scott