BOGUS virus warning!

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, vtr@autox.team.net, TRGang@triumph.cs.utah.edu, 70471.1433@compuserve.com
Subject: BOGUS virus warning!
From: Berry Kercheval <kerch@parc.xerox.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 1995 07:59:09 PDT
------- Forwarded Message

Date:    Tue, 25 Apr 95 07:39:54 -0800
From:    The Post Office <postmaster@parc.xerox.com>
To:      kerch@parc.xerox.com
cc:      The Post Office <postmaster.parc@xerox.com>
Subject: Unresolvable mail address

A copy of your message is being returned to you because one or more of
the addresses you specified could not be recognized as addresses that are
understood by, or reachable from, this system.

This means that the portion of the address AFTER the @ is incorrect.

Common errors include gratuitous appending of ".com" or ".edu" to an
address, attempting to mail to host addresses rather than names, and
simple typographical errors.  Xerox users may wish to consult
[Vertigo-16a:PARC]<NetInfo>Doc>ExternalMail.txt for further information.

error: unresolvable: cash@cmsnames.albany.edu

- ------- Original Message follows -------
external
rcvdfrom reynaldo.parc.xerox.com ([13.2.116.96])
with SMTP
from <kerch@klute.parc.xerox.com>
to <british-cars@triumph.cs.utah.edu>
to <cash@cmsnames.albany.edu>