TR6 wipers

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 wipers
From: "Randell Jesup" <jesup@scala.scala.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 95 2:57:07 EDT
        My new wiper blades on my '70 TR6 are less than effective (the old
ones were old AMCO's).  Basically, they don't return to flat fast enough
in front of the driver, after leaving the highly-curved portion of the
windshield where they rest.  Thus, I get about a 2-3" swatch along the upper
part of the normal arc that's cleared, and the rest isn't touched.  This is
not good.  What do I need to do?  Find a way to increase arm pressure?

        The new blades are from TRF.
--
Randell Jesup, Scala US R&D
Randell.Jesup@scala.com