Re: [Tigers] Soft top question

To: Joe Brown <jbbrown1980@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Soft top question
From: Jay <jay.laifman@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2022 15:36:03 -0700
Cc: "Tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
All it does is hold that rubber piece down.  So any flat strip will work.  The
lip is probably there to keep the curve shape.  You can probably accomplish
that with adding extra screws or using a stiff piece of metal that once bent,
will generally hold its shape.  I donâ??t think the ultimate length is critical.

But, of course, hopefully youâ??ll find a pair.