[Tigers] Front Marker Light Question

To: Tigers Den <Tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Front Marker Light Question
From: Joe Brown <jbbrown1980@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2021 14:59:08 -0500

--00000000000062a3da05c41e5c0c

This might be a stupid question but I have just replaced my exterior light
bulbs with LEDs from Joe Parlanti.  The main reason I decided to do this
was because the incandescent bulbs in my rear brake lights were melting the
lenses if I held the brake for very long.

Anyway, my front lights have a smaller clear lens and a larger amber.  When
I turn on my turn signals it is the small clear lights that blink.  I'm a
little confused because the parts catalog lists the amber side as being the
"flasher".  Do I have my front lights wired backwards?

Thanks,
Joe Brown

--00000000000062a3da05c41e5c0c

y exterior light bulbs with LEDs from Joe Parlanti.=C2=A0 The main reason I=
 decided to do this was because the incandescent bulbs in my rear brake lig=
hts were melting the lenses if I held the brake for very long.<div><br></di=
v><div>Anyway, my front lights have a smaller clear lens and a larger amber=
.=C2=A0 When I turn on my turn signals it is the small clear lights that bl=
ink.=C2=A0 I&#39;m a little confused because the parts catalog lists the am=
ber side as being the &quot;flasher&quot;.=C2=A0 Do I have my front lights =

--00000000000062a3da05c41e5c0c--

--===============6150277862743811198==