[Tigers] Defroster tubes and rubber elbow

To: tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Defroster tubes and rubber elbow
From: genepadgett--- via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2016 01:08:11 +0000 (UTC)
Thread-index: mDeE3rY1wWNMDC8TpJ9ZLUFMRTruog== s=q20140121; t=1451869691; bh=F2Yh3UX2P2FKLUF9jcV0vI2G9jfMgpQxrrdLizTWNUs=; h=Received:Received:Date:From:To:Message-ID:Subject:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=LrARDB6ugWQikExzHnUrLqEjzL6iJq/SuslPg5bWBlMYI4lySg+cZbVhIFhwRsQPY pxxTyURTqP5lPlXNQmaevRAXMv7UC8KJSn9e46DrlHn+s1ptWXJMO2DsWGbvhh74V7 bZpBRas7D0L/Alfzk7MP9q8PrGVorTta1Y8LwdVixrCQ1m2k5S8ejDeXpq2Vr8Toei mKVAJjSD6P2oOjXb/IFDIutEu4V8qzQBF3AhveJnldWkp41oQjQVAmh7Yo76IC0JsM 3unJkeNM5aU+229z5JObWTkmSvW09fa13Ds1cjQZET0VhYnwK21WQzCHiPUTOwNtvH H6fpCeeLXdNlg==

------=_Part_15005604_1786727307.1451869691257

Hi All,

I hope everyone had a great Christmas and that 2016 is off to an excellent
start.

I am looking to replace the paper accordian style 1.5 inch OD defroster hoses
that connect the air deflector/diverter to the dash and am wondering what
people are using these days. I see that Moss Motors lists some hoses for a MG
B/C from back in the day but have no idea of the diameter. In the past I have
not had much luck getting product details from the order takers at Moss. Can
someone on the List can point me to a source for these hoses, or confirm these
from Moss will work?

I would also like to find another 90 degree rubber elbow for the one hose that
has it on the one end. Anyone know of a currently available source?

BTW, I am strictly looking for functional replacements here, nothing concours
or anything like that.

THX in advance. Gene

------=_Part_15005604_1786727307.1451869691257

lor: #000000"><div aria-label=3D"Compose body">Hi All,</div><div aria-label=
e had a great Christmas and that 2016 is off to an excellent start.</div><d=
 am looking to replace the paper accordian style 1.5 inch OD defroster hose=
s that connect the air deflector/diverter to the dash and am wondering what=
 people are using these days. &nbsp; I see that Moss Motors lists some hose=
s for a MG B/C from back in the day but have no idea of the diameter. &nbsp=
; In the past I have not had much luck getting product details from the ord=
er takers at Moss. &nbsp; &nbsp;Can someone on the List can point me to a s=
ource for these hoses, or confirm these from Moss will work?</div><div aria=
also like to find another 90 degree rubber elbow for the one hose that has =
it on the one end. &nbsp; Anyone know of a currently available source?</div=
">BTW, I am strictly looking for functional replacements here, nothing conc=
body></html>
------=_Part_15005604_1786727307.1451869691257--

--===============5298500556834733369==