[Tigers] brake light switch

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] brake light switch
From: Rollright@aol.com
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 18:21:34 -0400 (EDT)
From: Tigers  [mailto:tigers-bounces@autox.team.net] On Behalf  Of
brockctella@juno.com
Sent: Saturday, June 14, 2014 4:42 PM
To:  tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] Brake lights

My brake  lights come on again when I start the car and I am not touching
the
brake.  Previous list advice was to clean and use dielectric grease on  all
connections including ignition switch and lights. Still have the  problem.
Question, I couldn't locate the brake light swith but could that be  the
problem? Advice to where it is located and any other thoughts  appreciated.
-----------------------------

Hello,

Trying to figure out why I was going through some number of  brake light
switches, I called Rick (SS) to order yet another one. I asked him  if it
seemed unusual and he asked me what kind of brake fluid I used. I told him
silicon. He said he sells a lot of switches to people using silicon. I purged,
went back to LMA and haven't used another switch since......

Jim  Armstrong
Mk 1A
382002083
LRXFE