[Tigers] To fix the ignition switch

To: "tigers@autox.team.net Den" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] To fix the ignition switch
From: Jay Laifman <jay.laifman@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 11 May 2013 22:32:17 -0700
I've done the various tests to confirm that it is the ignition switch that is
not allowing enough power to get to the starter solenoid.

I searched the archives and found some comments like "find a way to open it up
and clean the contacts."  But, I never found anyone say that was actually
possible.  I saw others that said when the switch goes it has to be replaced -
with no mention of repair.

I guess I'll pull it off the car tomorrow anyway and see if there is anything
obvious about pulling it open.

I did see posts about putting the key in and using a paperclip or something in
some hole to remove the barrel so that the key can be used in a replacement
switch.  I hope this is still possible.