[Tigers] New engine

To: "Tigers@autox.team.net" <Tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] New engine
From: Jeff Holt <jeff.holt7@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2011 19:20:55 -0600
I drove halfway to California yesterday to pick up my new engine from Tom
Hall. (Wal-Mart parking lot in Fernley). Can't wait to get started on it.
Before I go there, can anyone give me some pointers on checking the bearings
and lube on the front wheels. I recall before I lifted the engine (more like
lifted the car), that the right front wheel would sound a little metal on
metal sometimes. Not sure if it was brakes, or bearings. Thoughts on the traps
I should run to check it?

I have the really nice Panasports on it with Dunlop low profile tires now.
Looks great. I wasn't a big fan of the Pie Wedge Mags.

Jeff Holt
Huntsville, UT

tigers@autox.team.net

Forums: http://www.team.net/forums