Re: [Tigers] More Joy From Our Gov'ment

To: "Steve Laifman" <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>, <spook01@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] More Joy From Our Gov'ment
From: "awtiger" <awtiger@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 23:09:07 -0600
Hmmm...I use Valero fuels religiously because it's pure gas with no alcohol
additives.  We run it in my wife's Isuzu, my Ford Focus and the Tiger.  The
only car in our stable that doesn't get Valero fuel is my vintage
racing-prepped Alpine, which lives on a diet of 110 octane racing fuel.
I've had no problems whatsoever with Valero fuels here in Oklahoma.
Perhaps, Steve, your problem had more to do with altitude than fuel quality.

Andy Walker
Edmond, OK
B382001600LRXFE (TAC #740)
B9006857LRX