Re: [Tigers] Soem Help for teh Bonneville Sunbeam..

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Soem Help for teh Bonneville Sunbeam..
From: "William Lau" <mrlau@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 12:06:38 -0500
I made some for my Alger by making a mold of plaster of paris and then
putting fiberglass cloth strips soaked with fiberglass on the sides to keep
it hollow in the inside.  I just made the edges longer and then cut and
sanded them to fit.  This way you can design whatever you want and they are
light.  Also you can modify a bit so they custom fit your fenders for a
smooth fit that still looks stock if it matters. -- Bill --

..

sitting here listening to my gums heal I got to thinking... those clunky
headlight rims I have on the car are trult un aerodynamic devices.  I
know there were the nifty ones on the MKII cars but are therrrre any
others that I might use like those? One that can be obained with a small
cash outlay and refurbished to work? How about some shaped aluminum for
headlight simulation withing those headlight rims? Any ideas out there?

mayf