Re: [Tigers] engine ancillaries

To: drmayf@mayfco.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] engine ancillaries
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 10:19:00 -0700
Right on, Mayf,

I am reminded of the Jaguar XK 120M at a Palm Springs race day Concour.
It had the top brass tank stripped, and polished.  Maybe a clear coat as
well.  Looked great, but the Jag cooling system is marginal at best, and
it would overheat rapidly.  The original black coloring was for heat
radiative emission, and that was destroyed.

"It's the heat, not the humidity" :-)

Steve

___
Steve Laifman