Re: re-rivetting window regulator

To: "AAAGLASSS@aol.com" <AAAGLASSS@aol.com>
Subject: Re: re-rivetting window regulator
From: "Owain Lloyd" <owain.lloyd@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 12:59:10 -0500
i've removed the old gear but i'm not sure how to peen the back of the
new special large rivet.   here are 3 pictures, the first shows the
new rivet in place, the second shows the new rivet, old drilled rivet
and the damaged gear and the third shows another rivet in the system
with the kind of peening i need on the new one.

http://owainlloyd.no-ip.com:8080/photos/Tiger/WindowRegulator/jalbum.html

thanks for your advice!