Corrections and thanks

To: SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com
Subject: Corrections and thanks
From: "rande" <rande@thecia.net>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 17:56:59 -0400
In the 'return with us now to the thrilling days...', you mentioned the
companion
car to Darrell's LeMans racer as number 8, ADU 190 (Tony Ekford's car).

Actually it's ADU 179B, and you can read about it in the June 2007 cover story
of the U.K. publication OCTANE, on local newstands now. Let me know if you can't
find an issue in the Valley. I hope to get extra copies this weekend, and I'll
bring them to Grants Pass.

Secondly, you mentioned Jerry VanderPool was a former firefighter and San Simeon
Castle docent.

Well, former docent, yes, but his business card that I still have says , 'Sgt
Jerry VanderPool, Bakersfield Police Department,Retired'. Maybe it was the red
car that tripped you up.

Lastly, the Darrell Mountjoy link about his car joining others at LeMans was
absolutely super. Thanks to Steve, Darrell, Tony Ekford, Peter Proctor, Graham
Vickery, and the others for sharing their snaps with us. It looked like great
fun.

Rande Bellman
B382000048
former Valley Boy.