Steering column plastic covers and guages

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Steering column plastic covers and guages
From: Peter Laurinaitis <laurin212@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 10:15:51 -0700 (PDT)
Has anyone been able to source new steering column plastic covers?  I did not
see them on Sunbeam Specialties web site, or Classic Sunbeam's.

Also, what is OEM for the ammeter and clock for a '66 Mark 1a, the ones i got
with my car a clearly not original, so I want to replace.

Also, has anyone been able to source new replacement bonnet pull handles?
Havent seen those either in either of the above sites.

Thanks!
Peter

Peter Laurinaitis
peter.laurinaitis.wg02@wharton.upenn.edu