Re: Voltage Stablizer PLUS Another Thanks For Help

To: "Richard" <rcsphx@qwest.net>, "Tiger List" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Voltage Stablizer PLUS Another Thanks For Help
From: Steve Sage <fastsage@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 10:40:11 -0700
If the Ebay voltage stabilizers are made by Ed Esslinger in Alabama, a
CAT member forever, and probably the first guy to ever put AC in a Tiger
(in 1965 or 1966), I've had his voltage stabilizer/intermittent wiper
unit in my Tiger for over a year now and it works perfectly and was
pretty easy to install. My Tiger may get more electrical jolts than some
others since I have AC in it too, but everything works beautifully.

A couple of months ago I had posted to the list about my passenger
window being very hard to roll up and down. Someone suggested I take the
panel off and hit everything in there with white grease. I finally got
around to it last week, rolled the window up and down a bunch of times
to get the grease to work in, and the window now works almost like brand
new. I used a spray can with the grease to get ut in places you can't
quite otherwise reach. It's very easy to work now. By comparison, the
driver's side window is pretty tight, so I'm going to do that one this
afternoon.

Steve Sage