Re: Labeling situations

To: bob josten <bobjosten@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Labeling situations
From: Chris Thompson <chris@cthompson.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 20:59:07 -0400
I think we just had this discussion two months ago or so.  In the E-type
world, repro VIN tags are de rigeur for a ground-up restoration, and
there is active, shameless, discussion on how to best reproduce the
stampings.  Nobody even talks about whether it is legal or not.

Of course, they don't have the fraud problems we do - perhaps it's a
somewhat unique situation here.

BTW, just added to my Brit car collection - a Mini-Moke.  Anybody know
what that is?

Chris