Re: 8th spark plug

To: <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: 8th spark plug
From: "Pointers" <gpointer@telusplanet.net>
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2005 00:43:17 -0600
Confused over the long email thread regarding #8 plug. Removal and refit
should take about 2 minutes, tops. I can't prove it, as the car is stored away
for the winter.

Remove from the top, with a flex head socket. Just loosen the plug, then
remove the socket/wrench, and back the plug out by hand. This is immeasurably
easier than through the cockpit via #8 plug firewall/tunnel grommet.

The wire goes on in 2 seconds or less, so not clear on the one email where the
writer couldn't get the wire on, unless he was not using a 90 degree boot?