Re: Fuel line INLET

To: Caseyh4312@aol.com
Subject: Re: Fuel line INLET
From: John Clark <clarkjc@runbox.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 23:57:14 -0500
Joey,

Here is a link to the Tiger Workshop Manual on the Tigers United web
site.  Number 18 in the diagram is where fuel comes into the pump from the
gas tank:

http://www.tigersunited.com/resources/wsm/wsmC4.asp

Tigers United is a wonderful resource.  I would personally like to thank
Steve Laifman, Malcolm McDonald, John Orzechowski, and everyone else who
has contributed their time and information.

- John
B382000703LRXFE