Re: Questions

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Questions
From: "DAVID GREEN" <alpdavegre@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2005 04:46:07 +0000
Listers,

Well I may have solved at least the clearance issue with the wheel to tie
rod. After looking at Larry Paulick's article and a picture from an old
e-mail on the tie rod hook up ( always helps to keep a file on this stuff!).
I have the tie rod stud pointing down instead of up. So I need to switch the
steering arms from side to side. I will do that this weekend and see if my
toe problem is also solved. Will let you know on the header issue when I
figure out what course of action I will take.
Dave
B7492549LRXFE