Re: Tach trouble

To: "Brent Edinger" <banana111@msn.com>, "tigers"
Subject: Re: Tach trouble
From: garywinblad@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 04:48:30 +0000
Brent,
I was the one that came up with that capacitor technique.  It worked fine for
me and my MSD box.  Your results sound like Tom Hall got with his fancy box
(name escapes me).  I never could imagine why his didn't work.  What I suggest
now is to get Theo's kit that we designed to replace ALL the old electronics.
It can work voltage (MSD and other modern ignition boxes) or current (stock or
Pertronix type) triggered and is voltage and temperature stable.  I have
installed it in both my cars.
Gary