RE: Need some Info Please

To: <Carmods@aol.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Need some Info Please
From: "Jen/Scott" <jsloan798@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 08:05:04 -0800
Thanks for the info. Not sure what you mean about the spring brackets
and I am not sure what a panhard rod is, or what you mean by cobbled.
Sorry I am not more educated on this any more details?

As far as the ratio, should that be done with the wheel on or off? What
if I have 14'' wheels vs. the stock 13''? Will that throw it off? I am
also guessing that if this is indeed the original rear end, then if it
is limited slip, then it will be a 3.31 ratio correct?

Do you have any suggestions on the years for the ford probe or RX-7
brake upgrades?

Is the speedo gasket supposed to be between the glass face and the case,
meaning it should fall out if I remove the glass? If so, then I do not
even have one!

Thanks for all of the wonderful information!!!

Scott