RE: Radiator Question

To: <Carmods@aol.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Radiator Question
From: "Bob Palmer" <rpalmer@ucsd.edu>
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2003 09:47:02 -0800
I agree John. A triple pass has 9X the restriction. I have one and it works,
but you need to use a damn good water pump. A double pass is a better
choice; only 4X the restriction, but of course the outlet is on the same
side as the inlet, so you have to switch the upper hose from the left side
to the right.

Bob Palmer
rpalmer@ucsd.edu
robertpalmer@paulhastings.com