Re: Stuff Needed for World's Fastest Sunbeam (wannabe)

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>, "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Subject: Re: Stuff Needed for World's Fastest Sunbeam (wannabe)
From: "Tom Witt" <wittsend@jps.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2002 07:54:42 -0800
>Don't want them springing open at an inopportune moment <

I don't know Mayf after that guy took his last ride at Bonneville this year
perhaps you CAN rig them to open at an opportune moment. Just make sure they
open at the same time (braking) or independently corrosponding to the
direction of the spin.

Tom Witt    the conservative voting, church going, suburbanite in Thousand
Oaks