Re: Popular Hot Rodding Error

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Popular Hot Rodding Error
From: SFordRB@aol.com
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 13:20:16 EDT
Dear Ed.
    Just as the Z-28, GT350 and Cobra owners are plagued with fakes and
forgeries so are Sunbeam Tiger owners. The Tiger was built as a Tiger from
the ground up and was not simply an Alpine that had a V-8 transplanted into
the engine bay. Please, for our sanity, the value of our investment and your
magazines continued good reputation correct the error from page 94 of the
July 2002, Vol.42 No. 7 issue of Popular Hot Rodding. An Alpine with a V-8 is
not a Tiger, no matter how well done!
    If this is not possible, I'll agree to trade you my Cobra kit car for
your brand new ZO6 Corvette. Do we have a deal?

"Dr. Moonstone"