Re: Hitting Flies

To: "Tiger List" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Hitting Flies
From: "Stu Brennan" <stubrennan@mediaone.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2001 08:53:26 -0400
Heading into SUNI 1, going south from Glenwood  Springs toward Snowmass, it
sounded like it had started to rain, but I could see stars.  Same deal, a
zillion bugs had come out to sacrifice themselves on passing cars.  I didn't
dare start the wipers, since they probably would have smeared  the bug goo
all over the windshield.  The next morning I used a washcloth from the condo
to clear the windshield and lights, but since it was a Hertz renter, I
stopped there.  I left the washcloth in the kitchen sink, intending to rinse
it out before the maids came through.   The parking lot was too inviting,
though, and I didn't get back in time.  I can't imagine what they thought,
with  the cloth filthy, and covered with all these little legs and
wings.....  Then again, they probably see that a lot out there.

Stu