TR6 for sale (the other car fron Coventry!)

To: "Tigers@autox,team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR6 for sale (the other car fron Coventry!)
From: "Paul J. Burr" <tigerpb@ids.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2000 13:44:07 -0400
I've decided sell my current TR6, my '73 "driver" that I never got around to
restoring. It's been a faithful friend the past 4 years, never letting me
down. I just don't have the time to restore it .
The paint is faded, but the body is rust free.
The car runs great, but the engine needs to be renewed.I have a short block
with a Isky street cam installed and new timing chain and gears. I just
haven't had the time to install in the car.
I'm asking $5000 for the car with the spare block, $4500 for just the car.
It's located in Warwick, Rhode Island. My phone # is: 401-461-8213. Email
me: tigerpb@ids.net
See pictures of the car at:
http://users.ids.net/~tigerpb/tr6_for_sale/paul_burr.htm
Thanks for your help.