Diff, Ring & Pinion needed

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Diff, Ring & Pinion needed
From: "Tom Witt" <wittsend@jps.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 07:40:29 -0700
Though I got a lot of items at the CAT swapmeet this weekend (I was the guy
buying up all the sheetmetal, and yea, my car is that bad) I did not find
the rearend parts I needed. On the way home a trek through the three Sunland
self serve wrecking yards yielded nothing that looked promising. I thought I
would try one last time to see if anyone in the Greater L.A. area (or
beyond) has a Tiger Diff. (with 2:88 gears) for a very reasonable price (or
at the least 2:88 gears). I have an option to purchase the gears from
someone in the south east, but I would like to see the gears (if possible)
and save on shipping (not to mention get the Diff.)as well. Any leads would
be appreciated. Thanks, Tom Witt     "Econo Tiger" I don't restore, I arrest
decay.