Fw: Anything we've forgot here?

Subject: Fw: Anything we've forgot here?
From: "James Pickard" <geowiz@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 16:32:20 -0500
-----Original Message-----
From: James Pickard <geowiz@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wednesday, October 13, 1999 2:53 AM
Subject: Anything we've forgot here?

My mechanic and I are going to overhaul the tranny this Jan.  This is one of
those snowballing projects - since we are going to pull the engine, we might
as well do everything.  Here is the list - what have we forgotten?

1) Replace all bearing in the transmission
2) Swap gears to convert to wide-ratio
3) Revert rear end to 2.88
4) Overhaul clutch
5) Machine flywheel
6) Install headers
7) Flush out radiator

I'm not sure about the headers.  Mechanic says they will only last a couple
of years unless they are ceramic coated (Jet Coat?).  Anybody have any
experience with this?  Do the headers mount to the stock exhaust system?  I
was figuring on ordering the set from Rick at SS.

Any glaring omissions from the list?  Anything on the list we shouldn't do?

Thanks for the advise.

Jim Pickard
B9473298