Re: Originality

To: dondaves@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: Originality
From: Mark Fridenstine <laceyf@crosslink.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 20:36:51 -0700
Don:
    I know many Mustang owners in my local club. And at shows  people come out
of
the wood work to tell them this or that isn't correct. From my limited (3 years)
of show I think that the Mustang with V8's are the picked on people at most
shows.
I enjoy my Tiger because most people don't know anything about them. It's fun
explaining the story. Oh yes, I have a book of Norman, didn't know it was so
valuable. Glad I bought it years ago.   TTFN   Mark