Re: Beware of Poor Customer Service

To: <CANISDOG@aol.com>, <alpines@autox.team.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Beware of Poor Customer Service
From: "herbeam" <herbeam@cari.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 1999 14:25:24 -0700
Paul  if anything happens to your tanks and you need a new pair just email
me and I'll send you a set. I always boil my own out in the hot tank at the
auto hobby shop on base  $10 and then coat them with some stuff from
hemmings that looks like elephant snot....I have had HERBEAM's tanks for
over 10years and the stuff is still sticking like glue....you just poor it
in the tank (1 qt) seal the ends with duct tape, shake it around real good
and drain the remaining into the other tank...repeat the process and store
the remaining half quart for the next set of tanks...Bob