Rust

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Rust
From: ritchie@mcn.org (Armand & Lorie Ritchie)
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 1998 07:11:24 -0800 (PST)
Hi all, I was looking in the trunk of the tiger last night just to check
things out and because the side panels that cover the fuel tanks are off, I
looked up under the rear fenders and noticed some surface rust right under
the upper curve of the rear fenders.  Now if I hadn't remove the side
covers this never would have been noticed.  I wanted to ask the list if
anyone has used Eastwood's "heavy duty anti-rust".  It sounds to be like
waxol and I'm thinking it might be the ticket for these spots, and other
places on the car like inside the doors ect.  I have used Eastwood's
"Corroless" and It's an excellent product but it has an awful smell and I
don't want that inside the car, so Im hoping someone can tell me about this
other product.

 Regards
Armand

ritchie@mcn.org