Re: Tiger dash

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Tiger dash
From: Marcyschu@aol.com
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 1998 20:41:20 EDT
In regards to the black vinyl dash discussion, I had purchased a new Tiger in
1964 from Holiday Motors in Van Nuys Ca.  The car was white with a black vinyl
dash.  The car was carpeted, no black vinyl or rubber floor pads.  I am also
interested to see if this car is still on the road and who the current owner
is.  Does any one know if the California DMV keeps records by name  or owner
and if thier records go back this far.  I currently own a black Tiger Mark 1A,
1966.  Another question I have for the groop is I need help in finding a shift
lever, for parts, or all I need is the chrome sleeve around the reverse lock
tee.  The PO owner left this part off when he repaired the broken wire inside
the lever.
Dave S.