RE: Seamstress Saga

To: "Tiger Owners" <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: RE: Seamstress Saga
From: "Allan Connell" <alcon@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 1998 11:52:43 -0700
Jeff,

Thanks for the post and the update.  One thing we can say for those of us
who know Incline Village:  Martha ain't stupid.

Speaking of stupid, I too will contribute to the lack of posts to this list
over the next week as we will be heading out on vacation for our annual
pilgrimage o Lake Tahoe.  As we have all noticed, the noise level has
dropped by 80% since Steve went on vacation.  With me off this list for a
week it is expected to drop even more significantly.  Maybe now ya'll can
get some real information exchange going on.

Have a super week.

Allan
B9472373