under hood heat (dumb idea number101)

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: under hood heat (dumb idea number101)
From: ritchie@mcn.org (Armand & Lorie Ritchie)
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 1998 09:22:28 +0100
Hi all I was thinking about our under hood heat problem with these tigers
and I got an idea this morning.  What if we install and electric fan that
can be reversed by a dash board switch.  So when we are stopped in traffic
we could reverse the fan and blow that hot air from under the hood out the
front of the radiator.  Then when we get going again we could change
directions of the fan so it works normaly.  I think it would be better to
remove the stock fan altogether so it doesn't interfere with the reversing
of the electric fan.  Any thoughts on this, do you all think this might
work?

regards Armand Ritchie

ritchie@mcn.org
Armand & Lorie Ritchie