Message Bounces

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Message Bounces
From: STUART_BRENNAN@HP-Andover-om3.om.hp.com
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 97 07:18:59 -0700
Item Subject: cc:Mail Text
     Mark Olson has been seeing a lot of "bounce" messages come back when
     "Team.net" broadcasts a message out to me.  I get the message, but he
     also gets a bounce message saying that they couldn't find some bogus
     HP address, not even close to mine.  He pulled all of us HP guys off,
     then put us back one at a time, and the bogus messages started again
     when I was connected.  So far, even the HP corporate Email gurus are
     stumped.

     Has anyone who has sent Email directly to me ever had anything like
     this happen?  If it happens, save all the headers from the bounce, and
     send them to me.  It may help our network folks figure it out.

     Stu