Re[2]: "..Darn the torpedos"....

To: JEFF_CARTER@hp-cupertino-om5.om.hp.com, owner-tigers@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re[2]: "..Darn the torpedos"....
From: LeBrun@hii.hitachi.com
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 97 08:42:29 PST
     Bruce;

     -Hmmm....I thought the first "small-block" FORD engine was the 221
     CID. Very common in Comets and other "compacts" of the time.Next came
     the 260 ( my folks had a '63/64 Fairlane with a 260) and then the 289.
     Susequently,, in the same family I believe was the 302 & then 351
     which were all within the same BASIC design configuration.

                            Phil