Re: Previous Kemp Comment By Who?

To: C5813@aol.com
Subject: Re: Previous Kemp Comment By Who?
From: Jeff Howarth <Jeff@v8tiger.demon.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 1996 00:09:24 +0100
Hi,

being from the wrong side of the pond I may have missed some of the
point....

I heard a figure a while ago relating to how much energy it took to
manufacture a new car which was more than it could use in its lifetime.

I know it's probably cleaner energy but it does help the argument for
extending the life of them.

Anyone have any facts and figures ?

Jeff Howarth

Tiger Mk1 RHD Uk reg KBD 23C