Shelby's is still Alive....

To: "'G.S.Sutherland'" <G.S.Sutherland@phil.hull.ac.uk>,
Subject: Shelby's is still Alive....
From: "Richard Atherton (Entex)" <a-richat@MICROSOFT.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Aug 1996 21:14:12 -0700
        You Know?  I'm REALLY sorry that I ever asked that simple question
where I thought Mr. Shelby had already passed on.  I was pleased to hear
that I was wrong and that he was still alive.  But this thread that
seems to have taken on a life of its own has become morbid.  May we let
this thread die a peaceful death ???  Please ?

Rich