inside, and oil

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: inside, and oil
From: lrw@aop.com (LARRY WRIGHT)
Date: Thu, 30 May 96 10:43 EDT
A) Thanks! Got replies from 6 of you, and would
welcome more, about non-black interiors. Most
of you suggest Martha Wheat's products,regardless
of where I get them from.
    I hope to semi-finish the car this fall/winter, and in
addition to the interior, I want to freshen up the chrome,
redo the rear suspension, and make a dashboard. I'll
have to make some budgetary decisions to complete all
of this in one big project; this _might_ nix a leather
interior, maybe not.

B) I'm switching all of my cars over to synthetic oil;
 one is vehicle done, and the others to follow within
weeks. This means that eventually I'll be _removing_
old synth oil from a car or truck during changes. Does
one recycle it in with the dead-dino-juice?

Larry Wright, Maryland     "I can't get no-- Satis-traction"
1964 Sunbeam Tiger Mk 1   (302/285, T-5)
1996 Nissan 200SX SE-R     ($TB, 17d BTDC)
1992 Toyota pick-up               (Bilstein, Yoko AVS)
ph 301.386.7979                      fax 301.386.5333
and e-mail at home now!        Larry.Wright@mail.wdn.com