[Spridgets] Nut and Bolt Stuff

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Nut and Bolt Stuff
From: W David Doiron via Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2023 22:09:29 -0700 (MST)
Dear List,
Very interesting video, but.

Be aware that the AN series and the NAS series are both considered
to be obsolete. They are available as "New Old Stock", and the NAS is
still quite good.
The AN not so much. I did some DT (destructive testing) on several sizes
and found them to be pretty close to grade 5.

The pre-drilled safety wire and cotter holes are handy.

YMMV
W David Doiron...among my several FAA certifications is "Aircraft Serviceman".

spridgets@autox.team.net