Tampa "All British Field Meet & Autojumble"

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tampa "All British Field Meet & Autojumble"
From: Reid Trummel <editor_reid@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 04:17:55 +0000
Hey Team,Anyone else here planning to attend the Tampa "All British Field Meet
& Autojumble" this Saturday (October 28)?  I'm flying out from Portland for
it, and would like to meet any listers who might be there -- please introduce
yourselves.(I'm the guy who started the meet 20 years ago, and I'll be
awarding the "Founder's Trophy"  -- a new annual trophy -- on this, the 20th
anniversary of the event's beginnings.)Hope to see some of you there!Reid
TrummelPortland, Oregon
Personalize your Live.com homepage with the news, weather, and photos you care
about. Try it.
http://www.live.com/getstarted.aspx