Good Ebay seller and item

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Good Ebay seller and item
Date: Sat, 02 Apr 2005 00:21:37 -0500
After all the bad Ebay stories here is a good one about an item I I purchased
on  Ebay.

                40 Hole Metal Storage Bins for Garage or Workshop

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7502166625&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&rd=1

and a couple of the other bin/holders.  They got here the other day and are
metal, made in the US, and are ~18 gage thickness.  Price was good, shipping
was reasonable and they were new.  Can't complain I think I did good on this
transaction.   JM2C and NFI.

Long URL left in to annoy people and notice that there is NO virus software
scanning this message therefore:

No scanning -> virus def not out of date

Gilroy