Re: NLBC..F150 Ford Help

To: Dbcooper292@aol.com, morris_motors@yahoogroups.com, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: NLBC..F150 Ford Help
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2005 21:15:54 EST
Cc: macsclubhouse@yahoogroups.com
In a message dated 2/5/2005 7:05:39 PM Mountain Standard Time,
Dbcooper292@aol.com writes:
What does the plug look like?  Electric/coil problems in my opinion are more
likely to go the other way, working better after time.  I'd want to see the
plug in fear a valve seal is leaking and it's getting oily?  Is
Plug looks fine.  Plug wires have been chanaged.

Robert B. Houston
Texan in NM
73 Midget and others

John Bernard Books (The Shootist):
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I
don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them."