Re: The Heater as Cooler - longish

To: Dbcooper292@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: The Heater as Cooler - longish
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 13:06:27 EDT
In a message dated 4/19/2004 7:28:25 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
Dbcooper292@aol.com writes:
1)  electric fan.  I've heard different things about this but the real
sources seem to say it should be on the FRONT of the radiator.
.

DB, everything I've read says the opposite.  If you mount the fan in the
front, you disturb the air flow through the radiator.  Mounting it behind the
radiator, towards the engine, allows it to such more air through.

This is one of the few things on your car you want to suck.

Robert Houston
Texan in New Mexico

There is a general place in your brain, I think, reserved for 'melancholy of
relationships past.' It grows and prospers as life progresses, forcing you
finally, against your better judgment, to listen to country music.
- Kary Mullis