Re: OT: LBC songs

To: Ankitterer@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: OT: LBC songs
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 12:45:21 -0600
Cc: spridgets-owner@autox.team.net
There was definitely at least a little LBC in that song!  The car referred to
in "Beep, Beep!" was a "Nash-Rambler".  The Nash-Rambler, (aka early AMC
Rambler aka Nash Metropolitan) had an MG B-Block engine (same basic engine as
the MGA, but lower compression and teeny-tiny little valves).

So it was kinda-sorta-an-LBC song.

On Wed, 14 Apr 2004 00:02:11 EDT, Ankitterer wrote