ebay seller sends a note

To: "LBC" "Spridgets" <@awesomenet.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: ebay seller sends a note
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 22:03:58 -0600
 L@@K @ this note from an ebay seller, what a great guy!!

  Dear Larry,

Thanks for the fast payment.  The parts will be sent via priority mail to your
PO box address on Monday.  I will leave favorable feedback and hope you do the
same.

  You may not be interested but I've had these parts since 1978 when I bought a
1971 MG Midget that had been taken apart to be turned into an SCCA race car.  I
finished the job and have raced the car ever since.  Most of the stock parts
were sold over the years but I still had these.  I don't know if you will use
them on a car you are restoring but its nice to think they will be used on
another car.  Anyway, I hope they are useful to you.

Regards,
Andrew Williams

[Scanned by AwesomeNet Anti-Virus]