Re: A Weird One

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: A Weird One
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 14:57:16 -0500
There was a company in England a few years ago, Lenham I believe, that
did convertible conversions of B-GT's. They appeared to be done to a
high standard and  made a good amount of sense for those wanting
additional rear seat room since the GT has a longer wheelbase.

I don't know if Lenham does this conversion anymore and likewise have no
idea what was the basis of this jalopy on ebay.

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct
Home of "The Innocenti Project"
61 Innocenti 950 Spyder