RESOLVED: No spark at points????

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, Yahoo Spridget list <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RESOLVED: No spark at points????
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 18:23:35 -0600
Thank you to all that replied. Even though the Bentley said the condenser
should be good (via the test where I checked for voltage across the
points), it wasn't, and now the car runs well. BUT, after the 20 minutes at
2,000 rpm to break the cam bearings in, I lost the tach and fuel gauge. I
found a burnt fuse, I replaced it, and it went up again. Anyone have an
idea where a common occurrence might cause the fuse to go? I have used my
multimeter to find that the problem is in the white wire coming out of the
fuse block. But past that, I am at a loss. Oh, yeah, this is a 68 Sprite.
TIA,
Brad